Hello Everyone!
I'm jMe.
I am not new to the blogging world, but I am new to the field and entire process of becoming an RN. Ever since I've been a little girl, I have always wanted to be an RN. I've been all over the medical field. I first started out wanting to be HUC, then I wanted to be an LPN & I thought, forget that, I'm just gonna jump in with both feet and become an RN. Well that was when I was about 19/20 years old. I couldn't focus on getting all A's in my classes and I really didn't have the drive. I then stumbled upon Rasmussen college and they offer a program that still allowed me to work in the medical field with patients and vitals and all that jazz. Short end: I graduated from Rasmussen college with an AAS degree in Medical Assisting.
Up to speed::
I am now wanting to become an RN. I have the drive and love to get all A's in all my classes that I need to take. A coworker of mine already named herself as my personal cheerleader :o) She has a lot of faith in me that I can and will become an RN!!
So I've decided to blog about this process. I thought it would be fun.
I am registered to take the Placement test at the college & after that I will then register for classes that I need to take. Testing date is June 6th.
More to come :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment